Manila: A Package of Culture
Manila is the capital city of the Philippines and has a lot of activity, culture, and history. Moreover, there are more than 12 million people living in Manila, making it one of the biggest cities in Southeast Asia. You can explore it in many ways, like learning about its history, trying its delicious food, and experiencing its nightlife.
So, do you want to explore this diverse city without spending a fortune? Then head over to Emenac Travel's website. We offer cheap flights to Manila from various cities in the UK. Emenac Travel will find you the best prices, so all you have to worry about is getting ready for the holiday!
Tips to Find Cheap Flights to Manila
We've got some tips and tricks to help you find the best deals and save some cash for all the fun activities you'll be doing in Manila.
- Book in advance: Flight prices are lower the earlier you book. It's as simple as that!
- Be flexible: Moreover, you can save big if your travel dates are flexible. Avoid travelling at busy times, such as holidays and weekends, and try to travel during the week instead.
- Use a travel agency: Emenac Travel offers cheap flights to Manila from the UK. With the help of our staff of travel professionals, you can find the best options for your holiday dates and budget.
- Consider layovers: Lastly, direct flights may be more expensive, so opt for flights with layovers. You may also be able to explore more locations along the journey because of layovers.
Best Airports for Flights to Manila From the UK
- London Heathrow to Manila: Firstly, there are a wide variety of flights to Manila from London Heathrow with multiple airlines. Therefore, you'll find plenty of cheap flights to Manila with airlines like Kuwait Airways and Emirates.
- London Gatwick to Manila: Moreover, Gatwick is another excellent option for London to Manila flights. Gatwick to Manila is a common pick for travellers because of its favourable location and smooth connections to other parts of the UK.
- Manchester to Manila: For those in the North of England, Manchester to Manila flights are a great option.
- Glasgow to Manila: Although less well-known than other airports on this list, Glasgow to Manila is still a great choice.
- Dublin to Manila: Furthermore, airlines like Emirates and Etihad Airways offer connecting flights from Dublin to Manila. Therefore, it is an excellent choice for travellers looking to save money.
- Birmingham to Manila: Lastly, flights from Birmingham to Manila are a convenient choice for those in the Midlands.
Airlines That Offer Flights to Manila
- Kuwait Airways
- China Southern
- Oman Air
- Etihad Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Saudia Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Swiss International Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Turkish Airlines
- British Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Air France
- Thai Airways
- Malaysia Airlines
- Korean Air
Best Airlines for Cheap Flights to Manila
The list mentioned above is pretty long, and we know it can feel overwhelming. Therefore, we've selected some of the top airlines that may make your decision easier!
- British Airways: Firstly, British Airways is known for its quality service and reliability. Plus, they offer some of the most affordable flights to Manila.
- Emirates: Moreover, if you're looking for cheap flights to Manila, Emirates is also a great option. With London to Manila flights, you can enjoy a fair price for great service.
- Etihad Airways: Etihad Airways is another excellent choice for those flying from Manchester or London to Manila. You can have a comfortable and hassle-free journey with great service, and it won't cost you too much!
- Kuwait Airways: It is known for its reasonable prices and outstanding customer support. Also, they offer flights from LHR to MNL. So, with comfortable seats and in-flight entertainment options, Kuwait Airways is a great option for budget-conscious travellers.
- China Southern: Lastly, China Southern is another good choice for cheap flights to Manila. They offer connecting flights from Birmingham, Manchester, and other UK cities. Plus, it is known for its affordable fares and comfortable planes.
Business Class or Cheap Tickets to Manila
One of the most important decisions you'll have to make when planning a holiday to Manila is whether to go for cheap tickets or splurge on business class. So, let's look into the advantages and disadvantages of both choices.
Firstly, cheap tickets to Manila are a great choice if you have a limited budget. They could help you save a great deal of money, leaving more to spend on your holiday. You might have to sacrifice some luxuries, like legroom and meal options, but if you're looking for a no-frills flight to get you to your destination, this is the way to go.
However, if you want a more relaxing flight experience, business class might be the right option. You'll have more legroom, better food and beverage options, and other amenities to make your journey more pleasant.
Ultimately, consider what matters most to you when you're travelling, and weigh the costs and benefits of each option.
At Emenac Travel, we offer a wide range of ticket options to suit your needs and preferences, so you can find the perfect flight to Manila at a price that works for you.
To Wrap Things Up
Manila is a lively place to visit, with lots of things to do. Whether you need a quiet stay or an exciting holiday, Manila can provide both. Also, you won't be bored because everybody will find something to enjoy in this city.
With Emenac Travel, finding cheap flights to Manila has never been easier. So, why wait? Book your tickets right away to experience the magic of Manila!
What are the cheapest months to fly to Manila?
Flights to Manila are usually cheaper during the months of February and November.
How long should I stay in Manila?
How long you should stay in Manila will depend on your travel itinerary and interests. So, if you plan to explore the city and its major attractions, a 3-4 day stay would be sufficient.
However, if you plan to explore the surrounding areas of Manila or take day trips to nearby attractions, you may want to extend your stay for an additional 2-3 days.
How long is a flight to Manila from the UK?
The shortest non-stop flight from London Heathrow to Manila is around 14-15 hours.
However, since flights have one or more stopovers, the total travel time can vary between 16-25 hours, depending on the layover duration and the route taken.
What currency is used in Manila?
Philippine Pesos (PHP) are the official currency of Manila.
Once you arrive at the airport, you can easily change your money to Philippine currency. There are banks and authorised money changers inside the airport terminals. You can find them in the arrival area after you pass through immigration. Moreover, these exchange counters are open around the clock.
Do British nationals require a visa to travel to Manila?
British citizens can visit the Philippines for tourism or business purposes for up to 30 days without a visa.
However, if you plan to stay for longer than 30 days, you may need to apply for a visa in advance.
How far away is the city centre from the airport?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) is the primary airport in Manila. It is around 12 kilometres (7.45 miles) south of the centre of Manila.
Are there any hotels in Manila close to the airport?
Yes, several hotels are located near NAIA. Here is a list of some of the hotels located within close proximity to the airport.
- Sheraton Manila Hotel
- Belmont Hotel Manila
- Hilton Manila
- Savoy Hotel Manila
- Holiday Inn Express Manila Newport City
What are the common modes of transit in Manila?
- The Manila Metro Rail Transit (MRT)
- Light Rail Transit (LRT)
- Ride-hailing apps
What places in Manila should I visit?
- National Museum of the Philippines
- Rizal Park
- Manila Ocean Park
- Mall of Asia
- Ayala Museum
Is Manila a fun place for holidays?
Yes, Manila is an excellent destination for a holiday!
It is a big city blending old stories, traditions, and modern life. Therefore, people love to come here and explore this lively place.